Taste of Sitka
Collected by Travis Marshall , AFAR Local Expert
2 Lincoln St, Sitka, AK 99835, USA
Located in a historic cable house at the base of the O’Connell Bridge, the Larkspur Café is a fun, casual spot to grab coffee or a light lunch, with occasional live music to boot. Specials like locally harvested lox on Bavarian rye and salmon...
212 Katlian St, Sitka, AK 99835, USA
If you want to belly up to the bar alongside Sitka’s fishermen, head to the Pioneer Bar (the P Bar to locals), right across from the harbor. You’ll find a veritable history lesson lining the walls in the form of fishing photos from years gone by,...
209 Lincoln St, Sitka, AK 99835, USA
Homeport Eatery has something for everybody. This gourmet food court boasts a beer garden, an organic-juice bar, a panini sandwich counter, a crepe bar and a coffee shop. And if you’ve got a full day planned, ask about box lunches for delicious,...
- 1 Air Travel French Bee Just Made It Much Cheaper to Fly to Paris From New York
- 2 Travel News Anthony Bourdain’s Possessions Will Be Auctioned to Fund New Study Abroad Scholarship
- 3 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Books 15 Amazing Books That Inspire Us to Travel
- 5 Where to Go in Fall The Largest Monet Exhibition in 20 Years Is Now Open at 1 U.S. Museum