Taste of Seattle
Collected by Ann Shields , AFAR Staff
This casual open-air seafood bar inside the Melrose Market food hall is perfect for people-watching on a sunny afternoon. Order up a selection of oysters to share or try the geoduck sashimi, a local clam with a sweet mild flavor. Wash it all down...
1415 1st Ave, Seattle, WA 98101, USA
You really can't ask for fresher beer than they serve at the Pike. This huge pub is actually built around the equipment that is brewing the next batch as you drink. It's the brainchild of Charles Finkel, whose passion is evident in this glorious...
1501 Western Ave Ste 202, Seattle, WA 98101, USA
Tucked away beneath the Pike Place Market — halfway down the long staircase to the waterfront known as the Hill Climb — is the Zig Zag Cafe, a charming little cocktail bar with a distinctly speakeasy-esque atmosphere. The craft cocktail menu...
1622.5 N 45th St, Seattle, WA 98103, USA
Molly Moon's Ice Cream. I remember when my husband and I moved to Seattle, we had friends who took us to all of their favorite hole-in-the-wall, funky places but this was one of the most memorable. Their menu is simple and divided into two parts:...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico