Taste of Santorini
Collected by Gretchen Kelly , AFAR Local Expert
Agiou Mina, Thira 847 00, Greece
Housed in a former seaman's house in Fira, atop the cliffs overlooking the caldera, Archipelagos is consistently cited as one of the best dining options in Santorini. The view is stunning and you'll also get a chance to sample some of the best...
Cliffside Terrace at Village Center, Oía 847 02, Greece
Among a handful of caldera-side restaurants that foodies love, Ambrosia gets high marks for fresh, locally sourced Greek cuisine and the view—especially at sunset. Lamb is particularly good here and the intimate vibe is perfect for couples....
Thera 847 00, Greece
A local legend, Franco's is known for its Maria Callas Champagne cocktail, its stunning views of the caldera and for the fact that the only music you'll ever hear is classical (with an emphasis on opera and La Divina herself). This is not a cheap...
- 1 Air Travel How Airline Upgrades Are Bringing Class Back to Economy Class
- 2 Travel News Why We Wept for Notre-Dame as It Burned
- 3 Art + Culture 8 “Game of Thrones” Destinations You Can Visit in Real Life
- 4 Air Travel Delta Is Cutting Seat Recline in Half on All A320 Planes
- 5 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Ongoing Paris Riots