Taste of Saguenay
Collected by Erin Levi
405 Rue Racine E, Chicoutimi, QC G7H 1S8, Canada
This socially responsible, employee-owned café is the feel-good option if you’re looking for casual dining. Committed to fair trade, local produce, good health and the environment, Resto Café Cambio offers a bistro-style menu—homemade soup, fresh...
387-A Rue Racine E, Chicoutimi, QC G7H 1S8, Canada
Beautiful, contemporary décor sets the scene for Restaurant La Cuisine’s fine-dining experience in the heart of Chicoutimi. Since 1994, the restaurant has been serving traditional French meals prepared with a creative twist and made with local and...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December