Taste of Rhodes
Collected by Andrew Bostock , AFAR Contributor
Leontos 1, Rodos 851 00, Greece
Tamam is widely considered one of the best restaurants not just in Rhodes, but in all of Greece, so expect a long wait if you haven't booked ahead. The friendly, family-run restaurant serves Mediterranean dishes with an emphasis on favorite Greek...
Agiou Fanouriou 40-42, Rhodes 851 00, Greece
Attached to a boutique hotel in the old town, this restaurant is worth the hunt through the maze of narrow lanes. The magical setting, a colorful garden courtyard, is only enhanced by the delicious Greek fusion cuisine.
Lindos, Lindos Rhodes 851 07, Greece
Dining in the village of Lindos should be elegant and, if possible, involve a stupendous view. Melenos-Lindos ticks both boxes. The restaurant is in a boutique hotel considered the most romantic place to stay in the village—and with the castle...
851 00, Sofokli Venizelou 44, Rodos 851 00, Greece
Dining in Rhodes can often be an expensive prospect. Avgoustinos is another story—this is affordable and authentic Greek grub. Come for the best gyros in town: slices of sublime marinated pork or chicken tucked into pita bread, drizzled with...
Greece, Menekleous 22, Rodos 851 00, Greece
Ta Kioupia, in the old town of Rhodes, is a restaurant with a reputation for world-class cuisine. On a good day it is one of the finest places to dine on the island—and the competition is stiff. Reserve an outdoor table, order the meze platter and...
- 1 Air Travel French Bee Just Made It Much Cheaper to Fly to Paris From New York
- 2 Travel News Anthony Bourdain’s Possessions Will Be Auctioned to Fund New Study Abroad Scholarship
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Books 15 Amazing Books That Inspire Us to Travel
- 5 Travel News The Largest Monet Exhibition in 20 Years Is Now Open at 1 U.S. Museum