Taste of Qaqortoq
Collected by Chris Haines
Anders Olsensvej B-1254, Julianehåb, Greenland
For beer aficionados, a visit to Qaqortoq wouldn't be complete without a chance to sample regional brews. At the Nanoq Steakhouse you can try those from Godthaab Bryghus, a Greenlandic brewery that creates medium and dark ales available on tap at...
Torvevej, Julianehåb, Greenland
Thai cuisine might not be the first thing that springs to mind when thinking about Greenland, but Qaqortoq has a popular restaurant that combines traditional fare with local ingredients. At Ban Thai, you can order classic dishes like tom yum soup...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village