Taste of Punta Arenas, Chile
Collected by Julie Schwietert Collazo, AFAR Local Expert
Plaza Sampaio 678, Punta Arenas, Región de Magallanes y de la Antártica Chilena, Chile
La Marmita is one of the places to go if you're down in Punta Arenas. The food was fantastic, the atmosphere was warm, vibrant, and inviting, and they served my locally produced favorite beer, Calafate Ale. :) We ordered the sample platter with...
Pdte. Julio A.Roca 912, Punta Arenas, Región de Magallanes y de la Antártica Chilena, Chile
Oversize sandwiches are ideal for sharing at this vegetarian-friendly café, which can offer a welcome break from the meat-heavy menus typical of many restaurants in southern Chile. Visitors who want a drink or who just need to warm up can step...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022