Taste of Puerto Chacabuco
Local beers, thin-crust pizzas, fresh-caught salmon and a variety of Chilean sweets are on offer in this popular bistro. Be forewarned that it can get a little loud, but part of this is thanks to local musicians who are contributing to the volume....
A five-minute walk from the main plaza, Ruibarbo has a small but stylish dining room, Italian-Chilean food with an emphasis on meat and fish and a small but well-thought-out wine list. Service is friendly, though prices are a little on the high...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys