Taste of Portree
Collected by David Nikel, AFAR Local Expert
Quay St, Portree IV51 9DE, UK
Situated right on the port, Sea Breezes is a local seafood restaurant that’s never empty. The menu may seem short on selections but for good reason: It’s based on the catch of the day fished straight from the ocean. Start with the scallops from...
Somerled Square, Portree IV51 9EH, UK
Look no further than the Granary for a casual bite to eat after a stroll around Portree. Located in the heart of the town, the Granary satiates appetites of any size, serving everything from coffee and cake to soups, snacks and more substantial...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked