Taste of Portland
Collected by Travis Marshall, AFAR Local Expert
9 Market St, Weymouth DT4 8DD, UK
No visit to the English seaside is complete without a classic meal of fish & chips, and Fish ’n’ Fritz in Weymouth is renowned for its award-winning version of this quintessentially British fare. Choose from a variety of fish, like cod, haddock or...
3 St Mary St, Weymouth DT4 8PB, UK
Weymouth’s oldest pub dates to the 1500s. Framed in old oak timbers, it remains just as cozy, warm and welcoming as you’d expect a pub that’s been pulling pints for 500 years to be. The pub has played host to many turbulent eras of local and...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village