Taste of Plymouth
Collected by Gretchen Kelly, AFAR Local Expert
Ground Floor Brewhouse Royal William Yard, Plymouth PL1 3RP, UK
Housed in a historic Royal Navy building in the suburb of Royal William Yard, the River Cottage Canteen has a long menu of local dishes that includes venison burgers and Cornish mackerel. The outdoor terrace has views of the River Tamar, and there...
18 The Barbican, Plymouth PL1 2LS, UK
Cap'n Jaspers is a Plymouth institution. A haven for burger-loving bikers and fishermen looking for hearty breakfasts before heading out to sea, it serves fast and filling food such as traditional British sandwiches and burgers. The restaurant was...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter