Taste of Noumea
Collected by edward readicker-henderson, AFAR Local Expert
BP 4057, 11, rue Dr Guegan, Nouméa 98846, New Caledonia
Pretend for an hour that you’re in Paris. La Chaumière offers cooking that would get a Michelin star if only the inspectors would drop by. Enjoy a glass of wine, some foie gras and the odd feeling of being in one romantic destination when you’re...
134, Promenade Roger Laroque, Nouméa 98800, New Caledonia
The problem of eating at Le Roof, an overwater restaurant at Anse Vata beach, is the real possibility of stabbing yourself with your fork as you gawk at the view. Enjoy French food done right, without the need to ever let the water out of your...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 4 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna