Taste of Noumea
Collected by Edward Readicker-Henderson , AFAR Local Expert
BP 4057, 11, rue Dr Guegan, Nouméa 98846, New Caledonia
Pretend for an hour that you’re in Paris. La Chaumière offers cooking that would get a Michelin star if only the inspectors would drop by. Enjoy a glass of wine, some foie gras and the odd feeling of being in one romantic destination when you’re...
134, Promenade Roger Laroque, Nouméa 98800, New Caledonia
The problem of eating at Le Roof, an overwater restaurant at Anse Vata beach, is the real possibility of stabbing yourself with your fork as you gawk at the view. Enjoy French food done right, without the need to ever let the water out of your...
- 1 Air Travel French Bee Just Made It Much Cheaper to Fly to Paris From New York
- 2 Travel News Anthony Bourdain’s Possessions Will Be Auctioned to Fund New Study Abroad Scholarship
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Books 15 Amazing Books That Inspire Us to Travel
- 5 Travel News The Largest Monet Exhibition in 20 Years Is Now Open at 1 U.S. Museum