Taste of Noumea
Collected by edward readicker-henderson, AFAR Local Expert
BP 4057, 11, rue Dr Guegan, Nouméa 98846, New Caledonia
Pretend for an hour that you’re in Paris. La Chaumière offers cooking that would get a Michelin star if only the inspectors would drop by. Enjoy a glass of wine, some foie gras and the odd feeling of being in one romantic destination when you’re...
134, Promenade Roger Laroque, Nouméa 98800, New Caledonia
The problem of eating at Le Roof, an overwater restaurant at Anse Vata beach, is the real possibility of stabbing yourself with your fork as you gawk at the view. Enjoy French food done right, without the need to ever let the water out of your...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun