Taste of Noumea
Collected by Edward Readicker-Henderson , AFAR Local Expert
BP 4057, 11, rue Dr Guegan, Nouméa 98846, New Caledonia
Pretend for an hour that you’re in Paris. La Chaumière offers cooking that would get a Michelin star if only the inspectors would drop by. Enjoy a glass of wine, some foie gras and the odd feeling of being in one romantic destination when you’re...
134, Promenade Roger Laroque, Nouméa 98800, New Caledonia
The problem of eating at Le Roof, an overwater restaurant at Anse Vata beach, is the real possibility of stabbing yourself with your fork as you gawk at the view. Enjoy French food done right, without the need to ever let the water out of your...
- 1 Travel News When Will We Be Able to Travel to Europe?
- 2 Travel News Europe Proposes Extending Travel Ban Until June 15
- 3 Travel News What Life Looks Like in Countries Coming Out of Lockdown
- 4 Travel News Iceland Begins to Reopen After Rigorous Testing Helps Contain Coronavirus Outbreak
- 5 Longreads Inside the Growing Community of Families on the Road, Full Time