Taste of Napier, New Zealand
Collected by Donna Heiderstadt , AFAR Contributor
2 Tennyson St, Napier South, Napier 4110, New Zealand
Offering all-day dining in a historic Art Deco setting right on the Marine Parade, this casual eatery serves a pub menu that uses locally sourced ingredients in dishes you'd expect (fish & chips, braised lamb shoulder) and internationally inspired...
209 Marine Parade, Napier South, Napier 4110, New Zealand
If the setting—a rustic beach bungalow—conveys a relaxed approach, dinner here is anything but: Chef Jeremy Rameka creates two five-course degustation menus based on the season, the freshest available ingredients and his own particular mood. One...
47 Tennyson St, Napier South, Napier 4110, New Zealand
This modern bistro wears its hipness proudly: One of their Instagram-worthy desserts is a serving of doughnuts that diners fill themselves with syringes of chocolate, jelly or custard. All-day service, a focus on freshness (all bread, pasta and...
199 Meeanee Rd, Meeanee, Napier 4112, New Zealand
Set in a restored Victorian church amid vineyards about 10 minutes from Napier, this atmospheric restaurant serves artisanal local cuisine for lunch (with a "create your own platter" menu) and an à la carte dinner—with inside and courtyard...
62 W Quay, Ahuriri, Napier 4110, New Zealand
Whether you're looking to cool off with beers at the bar as you chat up friendly regulars or dive into hearty dishes such as venison meatballs or creamy seafood chowder, this convivial waterfront eatery is an ideal spot. Located five minutes by...
- 1 Air Travel French Bee Just Made It Much Cheaper to Fly to Paris From New York
- 2 Travel News Anthony Bourdain’s Possessions Will Be Auctioned to Fund New Study Abroad Scholarship
- 3 Natural Wonders Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Books 15 Amazing Books That Inspire Us to Travel
- 5 Where to Go in Fall The Largest Monet Exhibition in 20 Years Is Now Open at 1 U.S. Museum