Taste of Monaco
Collected by Sylvia Sabes, AFAR Local Expert
Hotel De Paris, Place du Casino, 98000 Monaco
Rue du Barri, 06360 Èze, France
A breathtaking view of dramatic cliffs diving into the sparkling azure seas sets the scene for a spectacular meal of seasonal specialties by Michelin two-star chef Ronan Kervarrec that may be perfectly paired with any one of 15,000 bottles of wine...
1, Restaurant, +, 93505130, Quai Louis II, 98000, Monaco
Perhaps nothing could be more chic than a private club on the Port Hercule. The Société Nautique de Monaco has made that experience accessible to all by taking a shipping garage and transforming it into a delightfully relaxed, friendly restaurant....
1 Place du Général de Gaulle, 06570 Saint-Paul-de-Vence, France
The Riviera was a refuge for many artists during the war, and when the owners of La Colombe d’Or in St. Paul de Vence exchanged meals for works of art, they eventually found themselves with a world-class collection. Today, pieces by Fernand...
25 , avenue Albert II, 98000 Monaco
Leafy green chard stars in Monégasque cuisine, stuffed in everything from savory Barbajuan turnovers to sugar-dusted tarts, and is present in many of the creations at Maison Mullot. On the sweeter side, Le Pavé du Rocher, a confection of honeyed...
4 Avenue du Général de Gaulle, 06320 La Turbie, France
A favorite of Michelin-starred chef Alain Ducasse, the Café de la Fontaine is the little brother of Michelin-starred l’Hostellerie Jérôme. The rustic bistro is the perfect place for a light lunch or afternoon drinks while watching the world go by...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map