Taste of Monaco
Collected by Sylvia Sabes-Dublanc , AFAR Local Expert
Hotel De Paris, Place du Casino, 98000 Monaco
Rue du Barri, 06360 Èze, France
A breathtaking view of dramatic cliffs diving into the sparkling azure seas sets the scene for a spectacular two-Michelin-star meal of seasonal specialties by chef Arnaud Faye that may be perfectly paired with any one of 15,000 bottles of wine at...
1, Restaurant, +, 93505130, Quai Louis II, 98000, Monaco
Perhaps nothing could be more chic than a private club on the Port Hercule. The Société Nautique de Monaco has made that experience accessible to all by taking a shipping garage and transforming it into a delightfully relaxed, friendly restaurant....
Place du Général de Gaulle, 06570 Saint-Paul-de-Vence, France
The Riviera was a refuge for many artists during the war, and when the owners of La Colombe d’Or in St-Paul-de-Vence exchanged meals for works of art, they eventually found themselves with a world-class collection. Today, pieces by Fernand...
25 , avenue Albert II, 98000 Monaco
Leafy green chard stars in Monégasque cuisine, stuffed in everything from savory Barbajuan turnovers to sugar-dusted tarts, and is present in many of the creations at Maison Mullot. On the sweeter side, Le Pavé du Rocher, a confection of honeyed...
4 Avenue du Général de Gaulle, 06320 La Turbie, France
A favorite of Michelin-starred chef Alain Ducasse, the Café de la Fontaine is the little brother of Michelin-starred l’Hostellerie Jérôme. The rustic bistro is the perfect place for a light lunch or afternoon drinks while watching the world go by...
- 1 Air Travel French Bee Just Made It Much Cheaper to Fly to Paris From New York
- 2 Travel News Anthony Bourdain’s Possessions Will Be Auctioned to Fund New Study Abroad Scholarship
- 3 Natural Wonders Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Books 15 Amazing Books That Inspire Us to Travel
- 5 Museums + Galleries The Largest Monet Exhibition in 20 Years Is Now Open at 1 U.S. Museum