Taste of Monaco
Collected by Sylvia Sabes , AFAR Local Expert
Hotel De Paris, Place du Casino, 98000 Monaco
Rue du Barri, 06360 Èze, France
There is a castle on the hill, high above the Cote d'Azur, Chateau Chèvre d'Or, in the near Disney-perfect postcard town of Eze. You can see for miles and miles down the coast and hang out at the teeny pool clinging to the edge of a 1000...
1, Restaurant, +, 93505130, Quai Louis II, 98000, Monaco
Perhaps nothing could be more chic than a private club on the Port Hercule. The Société Nautique de Monaco has made that experience accessible to all by taking a shipping garage and transforming it into a delightfully relaxed, friendly restaurant....
Place du Général de Gaulle, 06570 Saint-Paul-de-Vence, France
A mousse of olives and almonds to start. Wing of volaille over a bed of shave asparagus and beans. A beautifully cooked Daurade, and a small duck served with apricots and onions with a rhubard relish that was other worldly. Langoustine ravioli in...
25 , avenue Albert II, 98000 Monaco
Leafy green chard stars in Monégasque cuisine, stuffed in everything from savory Barbajuan turnovers to sugar-dusted tarts, and is present in many of the creations at Maison Mullot. On the sweeter side, Le Pavé du Rocher, a confection of honeyed...
4 Avenue du Général de Gaulle, 06320 La Turbie, France
A favorite of Michelin-starred chef Alain Ducasse, the Café de la Fontaine is the little brother of Michelin-starred l’Hostellerie Jérôme. The rustic bistro is the perfect place for a light lunch or afternoon drinks while watching the world go by...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019