Taste of Mitilini
Collected by Candice Walsh, AFAR Local Expert
Located near the waterfront, Ermis is one of the best places on Lesbos for traditional Greek mezedes (tapas) and main courses. It’s been a local favorite for nearly a century, perhaps thanks to the large selection of ouzos on the menu. The pickled...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun