Taste of Marmaris
Collected by Leeann Murphy, AFAR Local Expert
Tepe, 48700 Marmaris/Muğla, Turkey
While many restaurants cater to the expat palate and serve fries with every meal, Ney Restaurant is the place for authentic Turkish cuisine. This culinary delight, located in the narrow stone lanes of the old town, is set in a quaint 250-year-old...
Çıldır Mahallesi, 207. Sk. No: 4/C, 48700 Marmaris/Muğla, Turkey
With locations at the marina and beachfront, Bono Good Times is the perfect spot for people-watching on the latte-colored pebble beach. The ambiance is the Hamptons meets the Med, complemented by a menu of international favorites and cocktails,...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter