Taste of Malacca
Hotel Equatorial's restaurant serves Peranakan food—the Malaysian-Chinese fusion cuisine of Chinese settlers living in Malaysia and Singapore. Seafood dishes are tops here, like fresh prawns sautéed in tamarind sauce. One of the...
Nyonya, or Peranakan, cuisine is the food of the descendants of Chinese settlers in Malaysia, a fusion of Chinese and Malaysian flavors. At Amy's, you'll see every table starting off with pie tee, a fried top-hat-shaped pastry filled with shredded...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys