Taste of Macapa
This restaurant located right on the Amazon has been serving local dishes with river views for more than 20 years. Open for lunch daily from 11 a.m., diners can choose from alfresco seating or the air-conditioned interior on days when...
While this restaurant has a reputation as being more expensive than others in Macapá, that doesn't stop it from being consistently recognized as one of the city's best dining options. The river views are part of the appeal, as the...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December