Taste of Longyearbyen
Collected by David Nikel, AFAR Local Expert
postboks 150, N-9171 Norway, Hilmar Rekstens vei, Longyearbyen, Svalbard and Jan Mayen
Step inside the cozy interior of Kroa to enjoy light meals made up of soups, burgers or a range of pizzas served all day. Arctic specialties, including the catch of the day, are served in the evenings. Enjoy the rustic and historical décor,...
Vei 231 - 1, Longyearbyen 9170, Svalbard and Jan Mayen
Featuring a modern interior with leather couches and a pool table, this bar specializes in cocktails but serves an interesting range of imported beers alongside the new local lager made in the northernmost brewery in the world. Grab a bite to eat...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map