Taste of Longyearbyen
Collected by David Nikel, AFAR Local Expert
postboks 150, N-9171 Norway, Hilmar Rekstens vei, Longyearbyen, Svalbard and Jan Mayen
Step inside the cozy interior of Kroa to enjoy light meals made up of soups, burgers or a range of pizzas served all day. Arctic specialties, including the catch of the day, are served in the evenings. Enjoy the rustic and historical décor,...
Vei 231 - 1, Longyearbyen 9170, Svalbard and Jan Mayen
Featuring a modern interior with leather couches and a pool table, this bar specializes in cocktails but serves an interesting range of imported beers alongside the new local lager made in the northernmost brewery in the world. Grab a bite to eat...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun