Taste of Lerwick
Collected by David Nikel, AFAR Local Expert
Hays Dock, Lerwick, Shetland ZE1 0WP, UK
Complete your visit to the Shetland Museum with a meal at this highly regarded restaurant with sea views. Unlike many museum eateries, Hay's Dock is a true extension of the museum, showcasing the very best local ingredients. A strong Nordic...
181 Commercial St, Lerwick, Shetland ZE1 0HX, UK
Few things say traditional British more than a fresh pot of tea and a scone or slice of cake. Head to Fine Peerie Cakes to sample the best in Lerwick. Choose from plain, cheese or fruit scones, a range of fruit tarts or more extravagant cakes, all...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked