Taste of Larnaca
Collected by Gretchen Kelly, AFAR Local Expert
Piyale Paşa, Larnaka, Cyprus
If you loved Zorba the Greek, you’ll feel right at home at this seafront Larnaca tavern where the portions are as outsized as the owner’s personality. He’s decorated the place with old movie posters to kick up the retro vibe. Food is simple and...
Nikolaou Laniti, Larnaca, Cyprus
Larnaca has lost some of its old tavernas to make way for newer restaurants and bars but Stou Rousha has managed to survive. You’ll find it on a quaint tree-lined side street behind the town hall. Stou Rousha specializes in grilled dishes—octopus...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys