Taste of Kirkwall/Orkney
Collected by Barry Shelby
A964, Kirkwall KW15 1SF, UK
The Foveran is the place to eat on Orkney. Paul Doull, the chef-owner of this restaurant located at the water's edge, uses the ocean as the source and inspiration for the delicious dishes on the seasonal menus. Along with roast monkfish with...
Saint Margaret's Hope KW17 2RW, UK
If you worry about the sustainability of industrial fishing methods, the Skerries Bistro menu will put you at ease: Line-caught haddock and halibut and hand-dived king scallops are among the choices. Be sure to save room for dessert, as the...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Air Travel AFAR Readers Reveal Their Favorite U.S. Airports
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter