Taste of Kalmar
Collected by Lola (Akinmade) Åkerström, AFAR Local Expert
Postgatan 5, 392 33 Kalmar, Sweden
This modern Nordic restaurant focuses on simple, well-presented Scandinavian dishes using locally sourced and regional ingredients. Think rustic dishes like wild chanterelle mushrooms with fresh trout, grilled skrei cod from Norway’s Lofoten...
Norra Långgatan 1, 392 32 Kalmar, Sweden
Elegant, fresh and airy with a quintessentially minimalist Nordic interior design, Mr & Mrs Hansson serves hearty Swedish meals including a rotating weekly lunch menu. Try wild game served with juniper cream sauce and preserves, slow-cooked pork...
- 1 Natural Wonders There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now