Taste of Jeju
Collected by John Newton, AFAR Contributor
1261-7 Samdoi-dong, Cheju, Jeju-do, South Korea
The popular Seoul-based Magpie Brewing Company has recently opened a second location in the heart of the old town of Jeju City. Expect at least six different beers on tap and a menu with pizzas and other bar-food snacks. You'll find the restaurant...
1399-2 Geonip-dong, Cheju, Jeju-do, South Korea
Heuk dwaeji, or black pork, is a BBQ dish that takes its name from the breed of black pigs found only on Jeju. This local delicacy is famous enough to have a street named after it, with nearly a dozen restaurants specializing in it. Try Hwaro...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys