Taste of Ilfracombe
Collected by David Nikel, AFAR Local Expert
63 High St, Ilfracombe EX34 9QE, UK
While finding somewhere to sample Devonshire cream tea in Ilfracombe will not be a problem, hunting out Nelly May’s is still worth your time. The artisan bread, freshly baked every day, is topped with homemade marmalades and jams, and the parlor’s...
6 The Quay, Ilfracombe EX34 9EQ, UK
Fish supper is popular throughout the British Isles, but since harbor towns are guaranteed to fry up the freshest catch of the day from the Bristol Channel, fish and chips here are a must-try. Cod, plaice, haddock and scampi are the most popular...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked