Taste of Huelva (Seville)
Collected by Ann Shields , AFAR Staff
Calle San Salvador, 17, 21003 Huelva, Spain
Chef Xanty Elías spent nearly three years working in the kitchen at the Michelin-starred Arzak in San Sebastián before returning to his native Huelva and opening Acánthum. The tasty charms of acorn-fed Iberian pigs, as well as locally sourced...
Av. Martín Alonso Pinzón, 13, 21003 Huelva, Spain
The traditional tapas at La Mirta taste brighter and more inspired than those at many tapas joints, which often rely on the deep fryer instead of technique. An emphasis on local ingredients, reasonable prices and friendly staff conspire to make a...
Calle Alemanes, 7, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
Don Juan, Seville's legendary lover, inspired the name of this clean and bright restaurant near the cathedral. Tapas are served all day, with an emphasis on healthy ingredients and international cuisines, including grilled salmon with wok-fried...
Calle Gerona, 40, 41003 Sevilla, Spain
You want a taste of Seville? El Rinconcillo practically invented it. The atmospheric tavern was established in 1670, which in itself merits a visit. Stand at the bar, enjoy the people-watching and a glass of wine, and order tapas. Your tab is...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019