Taste of Huelva (Seville)
Collected by Ann Shields , AFAR Staff
Calle San Salvador, 17, 21003 Huelva, Spain
Chef Xanty Elías spent nearly three years working in the kitchen at the Michelin-starred Arzak in San Sebastián before returning to his native Huelva and opening Acánthum. The tasty charms of acorn-fed Iberian pigs, as well as locally sourced...
Av. Martín Alonso Pinzón, 13, 21003 Huelva, Spain
The traditional tapas at La Mirta taste brighter and more inspired than those at many tapas joints, which often rely on the deep fryer instead of technique. An emphasis on local ingredients, reasonable prices and friendly staff conspire to make a...
Calle Alemanes, 7, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
Don Juan, Seville's legendary lover, inspired the name of this clean and bright restaurant near the cathedral. Tapas are served all day, with an emphasis on healthy ingredients and international cuisines, including grilled salmon with wok-fried...
Calle Gerona, 40, 41003 Sevilla, Spain
You want a taste of Seville? El Rinconcillo practically invented it. The atmospheric tavern was established in 1670, which in itself merits a visit. Stand at the bar, enjoy the people-watching and a glass of wine, and order tapas. Your tab is...
- 1 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 2 Travel News This Bistro Was Just Voted the Best New Restaurant in the United States
- 3 Travel News Tour Guides Will Soon Be Restricted at Two Popular NYC Sites
- 4 Travel Tips Temples, Tipping, and Train Rides: A Guide to Japan for First-Timers
- 5 Where to Go in Spring 10 Best Places to Travel in May