Taste of Horta
Collected by Nelson Carvalheiro , AFAR Local Expert
R. José Azevedo 9, 9900-027 Horta, Portugal
There's a saying that indicates just how much an institution Peter's Café Sport has become in the maritime world: “If you sail to Horta and you don’t visit Peter’s, you have not actually been to Horta.” Stop by for a late afternoon gin and tonic...
Praça Infante Dom Henrique, Horta, Ilha Do Faial, 9900-016 Horta, Portugal
This Art Deco spot, built in the early 20th century, has long been the preferred meeting place for travelers coming to Faial. If you're looking for a comfortable place for coffee and cake with views over the marina, this is it.
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico