Taste of Horta
Collected by Nelson Carvalheiro, AFAR Local Expert
R. José Azevedo 9, 9900-027 Horta, Portugal
There's a saying that indicates just how much an institution Peter's Café Sport has become in the maritime world: “If you sail to Horta and you don’t visit Peter’s, you have not actually been to Horta.” Stop by for a late afternoon gin and tonic...
Praça Infante Dom Henrique, Horta, Ilha Do Faial, 9900-016 Horta, Portugal
This Art Deco spot, built in the early 20th century, has long been the preferred meeting place for travelers coming to Faial. If you're looking for a comfortable place for coffee and cake with views over the marina, this is it.
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna