Taste of Horta
Collected by Nelson Carvalheiro , AFAR Local Expert
R. José Azevedo 9, 9900-027 Horta, Portugal
There's a saying that indicates just how much an institution Peter's Café Sport has become in the maritime world: “If you sail to Horta and you don’t visit Peter’s, you have not actually been to Horta.” Stop by for a late afternoon gin and tonic...
Praça Infante Dom Henrique, Horta, Ilha Do Faial, 9900-016 Horta, Portugal
This Art Deco spot, built in the early 20th century, has long been the preferred meeting place for travelers coming to Faial. If you're looking for a comfortable place for coffee and cake with views over the marina, this is it.
- 1 Air Travel French Bee Just Made It Much Cheaper to Fly to Paris From New York
- 2 Travel News Anthony Bourdain’s Possessions Will Be Auctioned to Fund New Study Abroad Scholarship
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Books 15 Amazing Books That Inspire Us to Travel
- 5 Where to Go in Fall The Largest Monet Exhibition in 20 Years Is Now Open at 1 U.S. Museum