Taste of Helsinki
Collected by Marc Perrotta
Eteläesplanadi 1, 00130 Helsinki, Finland
Kappelli's best feature is its location on the Esplanade. The terrace, which opens as soon as the weather permits, is a prime location for people-watching and soaking up urban life. If you’re visiting between May and August, you’ll have front row...
Elielinaukio 2, 00100 Helsinki, Finland
Spread over four floors of a historic building in central Helsinki, Vltava is a comfortable restaurant with hearty Czech dishes and a deep selection of Czech beers. Not surprisingly, sausages are the specialty, but the salads and fish are also...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 History + Culture Europe’s Lesser-Visited UNESCO Sites Are Easier Than Ever to Explore
- 5 Travel News Several High-Speed Train Routes Are Coming to the United States