Taste of Helsinki
Collected by Marc Perrotta
Eteläesplanadi 1, 00130 Helsinki, Finland
Kappelli's best feature is its location on the Esplanade. The terrace, which opens as soon as the weather permits, is a prime location for people-watching and soaking up urban life. If you’re visiting between May and August, you’ll have front row...
Elielinaukio 2, 00100 Helsinki, Finland
Spread over four floors of a historic building in central Helsinki, Vltava is a comfortable restaurant with hearty Czech dishes and a deep selection of Czech beers. Not surprisingly, sausages are the specialty, but the salads and fish are also...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun