Taste of Helsinki
Collected by Marc Perrotta , AFAR Contributor
Eteläesplanadi 1, 00130 Helsinki, Finland
Kappelli's best feature is its location on the Esplanade. The terrace, which opens as soon as the weather permits, is a prime location for people-watching and soaking up urban life. If you’re visiting between May and August, you’ll have front row...
Elielinaukio 2, 00100 Helsinki, Finland
Spread over four floors of a historic building in central Helsinki, Vltava is a comfortable restaurant with hearty Czech dishes and a deep selection of Czech beers. Not surprisingly, sausages are the specialty, but the salads and fish are also...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Happiest Country Is All About Reading, Coffee, and Saunas
- 2 Natural Wonders “Unbearable” Crowds Force California Town to Restrict Access to Poppy Bloom
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Ongoing Paris Riots
- 4 National Parks California Wildflowers: Where and When to Find Them During the Super Bloom
- 5 Travel News Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Is Opening Soon—Here’s Everything You Need to Know