Taste of Helsingborg
Collected by David Nikel, AFAR Local Expert
Mariagatan 6, 252 23 Helsingborg, Sweden
This former Italian deli turned cozy restaurant opens early for a good value lunch of pasta or salad. Pasta is on the evening menu as well, which also features elk, a local specialty, and a good selection of wines, beers and sweet Swedish ciders....
Norra Storgatan 16, 252 20 Helsingborg, Sweden
Discover just how seriously Scandinavians take their filter coffee at this popular roastery and bar, owned and operated by Swedish barista champions Anne Lunell and Charles Nystrand, who import their beans from Ethiopia, Kenya and Costa Rica. You...
Bruksgatan 20, 252 23 Helsingborg, Sweden
American kitsch meets Scandinavian style in this 1950s-themed diner. Take a seat on one of the bright vinyl-upholstered chairs to find out why Ebbas Fik has won so many awards. While the décor is playfully fun, the food is where the diner really...
Marknadsvägen 9, 260 36 Ödåkra, Sweden
Fill your cheese board from this well-stocked deli counter, which has served the people of Helsingborg since 1951. Expect a mix of European favorites and unique local varieties among the shop's more than 300 cheeses. The experienced managers are...
Norra Storgatan 14, 252 20 Helsingborg, Sweden
Live music, big-screen sports and a different atmosphere on each of its three floors are among the draws of this award-winning pub. Choose from a wide selection of draft and bottled beers and ciders from around the world. The menu includes...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna