Taste of Haines
Collected by Dawn Reiss , AFAR Contributor
132 2nd Ave, Haines, AK 99827, USA
Enjoy breakfast at picnic tables outside this coffee shop that serves up burritos, croissants, cookies, empanadas, bagels and coffee cakes. Drink espresso and order a bagel with melted cheddar cheese or gluten-free granola with housemade honey and...
116 Main St Ste 0928 Ste 0928, Haines, AK 99827, USA
Grab a cup of joe or an espresso and one of the homemade pastries (cinnamon buns, sticky buns, croissants or muffins like cheddar, corn, maple or blueberry jalapeño). Open May to September, this coffee house is one of the few restaurants in Haines...
37 Blacksmith St, Haines, AK 99827, USA
This popular pizza-and-beer spot is open six months of the year and offers everything from thin-crust pizza and calzones to bacon-wrapped dates, buffalo burgers, smoked salmon salads and pastas. There’s a small selection of local beers on tap....
151 3rd Ave South, Haines, AK 99827, USA
Part grocery store and part deli coupled with an espresso bar, liquor store and a café where locals come for the healthy dishes on the menu. The Mountain Market is known for its grab-and-go wraps, sandwiches, panini, soups (including their...
34 Blacksmith St, Haines, AK 99827, USA
Located next to the Fireweed Restaurant, this artisanal microdistillery is owned by a husband-and-wife team that makes small-batch gin, bourbon, whiskey, moonshine and vodka. Sit in the small comfortable tasting room and sample the spirits that...
- 1 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 2 Travel News This Bistro Was Just Voted the Best New Restaurant in the United States
- 3 Travel News Tour Guides Will Soon Be Restricted at Two Popular NYC Sites
- 4 Travel Tips Temples, Tipping, and Train Rides: A Guide to Japan for First-Timers
- 5 Where to Go in Spring 10 Best Places to Travel in May