Taste of Haifa
Collected by Marc Perrotta
Kibuts Galuyot St 1, Haifa, Israel
A local institution in downtown Haifa, Abu Maron is a small bistro famous for the best hummus, pickles and spicy French fries in the city—some would argue in all of Israel. Built into the side of the city’s main mosque, it continues to provide an...
140, Derech HaAtsma'ut, Haifa, Israel
A relative newcomer to the Haifa food scene, Ein El-Wadi is in the Arabic Wadi Nisnas district of Haifa and serves traditional Lebanese and Palestinian fare such as mujaddara, a popular lentil dish. As a special treat, finish with one of their...
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Hiking + Cycling6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 3Travel NewsMiniature Horses Are Allowed on Board Southwest Airlines, per New Policy
- 4Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 5History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania