Taste of Haifa
Collected by Marc Perrotta
Kibuts Galuyot St 1, Haifa, Israel
A local institution in downtown Haifa, Abu Maron is a small bistro famous for the best hummus, pickles and spicy French fries in the city—some would argue in all of Israel. Built into the side of the city’s main mosque, it continues to provide an...
140, Derech HaAtsma'ut, Haifa, Israel
A relative newcomer to the Haifa food scene, Ein El-Wadi is in the Arabic Wadi Nisnas district of Haifa and serves traditional Lebanese and Palestinian fare such as mujaddara, a popular lentil dish. As a special treat, finish with one of their...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village