Taste of Gozo
Collected by David Nikel, AFAR Local Expert
St. James Street, Gozo, In-Nadur, Malta
For the best taste of ftira, Gozo's specialty, look no further than this busy local bakery in Nadur. Choose toppings ranging from the classic Mediterranean tuna and anchovies to imports like chicken curry. A stop at Maxokk also gives you an...
Triq l-Ewropa, Ir-Rabat Għawdex, Malta
Patrick's is an award-winning restaurant and bar known for its unique Sicilian olive oil and an extensive wine list. Choose from either the six-course tasting menu or the à la carte offerings, which include traditional Gozitan fish soup and a...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter