Taste of Gothenburg
Collected by David Nikel, AFAR Local Expert
Trädgårdsgatan 6, 411 08 Göteborg, Sweden
Magasinsgatan 5, 411 18 Göteborg, Sweden
Try Gothenburg’s best gourmet burgers at this pub-style restaurant owned by members of In Flames, the Swedish metal band. Craft beer fans can choose from a wide selection including several American brands, or enjoy a flight of local brews....
Haga Nygata 15, 413 01 Göteborg, Sweden
A bright and breezy vegetarian café perfectly placed for a quick bite as you stroll the streets of Haga, Gothenburg’s old town. Create your own lunch by choosing the daily soup or pie and selecting your preferred accompaniments from the deli menu,...
41257, Södra Vägen 20, 412 54 Göteborg, Sweden
Twinned with the neighboring Swedish restaurant Dinner 22, Drinks 20 offers a laid-back garden lounge concept. Choose from the large outdoor terrace or the cozy and intimate interior. A small bar menu is on offer but drinks are the focus here,...
Johannebergsgatan 24, 412 55 Göteborg, Sweden
Try the “new Nordic” culinary craze for yourself at this intimate restaurant a few steps from Liseberg theme park. Watch the chefs prepare your meal using Swedish ingredients in the open kitchen, and enjoy their creations with the excellent wine...
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Air Travel TSA PreCheck Members, Get Ready to Start Using Facial Recognition
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December