Taste of Geiranger
Collected by Heidi Sarna, AFAR Local Expert
Also known as Geiranger Sjokolade, this cozy café in a converted wooden houseboat has a mini chocolate factory in the basement. Have a peek at how the candy is produced, then head to the café to enjoy a delicious hot chocolate made with pure dark,...
Maråkvegen 31, 6216 Geiranger, Norway
Nibble Norwegian classics such as salmon or meatballs—or go for international favorites like pizza—in this casual and rustic restaurant in the heart of Geiranger. Located right on the waterfront with tables both inside and out, you'll be able to...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun