Taste of Geiranger
Collected by Heidi Sarna , AFAR Local Expert
Also known as Geiranger Sjokolade, this cozy café in a converted wooden houseboat has a mini chocolate factory in the basement. Have a peek at how the candy is produced, then head to the café to enjoy a delicious hot chocolate made with pure dark,...
Maråkvegen 31, 6216 Geiranger, Norway
Nibble Norwegian classics such as salmon or meatballs—or go for international favorites like pizza—in this casual and rustic restaurant in the heart of Geiranger. Located right on the waterfront with tables both inside and out, you'll be able to...
- 1 Air Travel French Bee Just Made It Much Cheaper to Fly to Paris From New York
- 2 Travel News Anthony Bourdain’s Possessions Will Be Auctioned to Fund New Study Abroad Scholarship
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Books 15 Amazing Books That Inspire Us to Travel
- 5 Where to Go in Fall The Largest Monet Exhibition in 20 Years Is Now Open at 1 U.S. Museum