Taste of Geiranger
Collected by Heidi Sarna , AFAR Local Expert
Also known as Geiranger Sjokolade, this cozy café in a converted wooden houseboat has a mini chocolate factory in the basement. Have a peek at how the candy is produced, then head to the café to enjoy a delicious hot chocolate made with pure dark,...
Maråkvegen 31, 6216 Geiranger, Norway
Nibble Norwegian classics such as salmon or meatballs—or go for international favorites like pizza—in this casual and rustic restaurant in the heart of Geiranger. Located right on the waterfront with tables both inside and out, you'll be able to...
- 1 Expat Life The World’s Coolest Travel Jobs—and How to Get Them
- 2 Air Travel Emirates Has $799 Flights for Two This Valentine’s Day—but You’ll Have to Act Fast
- 3 Packing Tips How to Apply Marie Kondo’s Life-Changing Magic to Packing
- 4 Where to Go in Spring Places Where Your U.S. Dollar Will Go Far in Spring
- 5 National Parks The Ideal Road Trip Through U.S. Canyon Country