Taste of Galway City
Collected by Aoife O Riordain
Spanish Arch, Long Walk, Galway, H91 E9XA, Ireland
Ard Bia at Nimmos (Gaelic for “high food”) is a lovely space in a stone building near the Spanish Arch in Galway, and one of the city’s most popular restaurants, serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Inspired...
The Weir, Roymore, Kilcolgan, Co. Galway, Ireland
This cute thatched cottage that looks out over the weir in Kilcolgan is home to the seventh generation of the Moran family. Whether you choose to sit in its inviting bar filled with bric-a-brac, one of the cozy snugs (private rooms), or the dining...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked