Taste of Fuerte Amador
Collected by Travis Marshall, AFAR Local Expert
Calle Miller, Panamá, Panama
The Balboa, one of three yacht clubs along the length of the canal, has long been famous among yachting enthusiasts. Captains come not only for a meal but also to hire crews or find a mechanic. The original burned down in 1999, but it has been...
Avenida Punta Culebra, Ciudad de Panama, Panama
Mi Ranchito is a favorite spot in Fuerte Amador for visitors and locals craving a taste of traditional Panamanian food, including empanadas, plantains and fresh seafood. Located near the cruise port on the Amador Causeway, this casual open-air...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December