Taste of Edinburgh
Collected by Ann Shields, AFAR Staff
17 Main St, North Queensferry, Inverkeithing KY11 1JG, UK
In the port of North Queensferry, the Wee Restaurant sits in the shadow of the famous Forth Bridge, a short train ride from Edinburgh. Small by name and nature, the dining room holds 40 maximum. Owner and chef Craig Wood trained in some of...
54 Shore, Edinburgh EH6 6RA, UK
Here's the best British chef you've never heard of, largely because he eschews shouty TV shows. Martin Wishart has revived the high end of Edinburgh dining since he began in 1999. The proof? Today there are four Michelin-starred restaurants in the...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun