Taste of Dublin City
Collected by Aoife O Riordain
21 Merrion Street Upper, Dublin 2, Co. Dublin, D02 KF79, Ireland
Starched white linen, stellar service and consistently delicious food are what keeps diners returning to this two-Michelin-starred institution in the luxurious Merrion Hotel. The emphasis is on Irish produce paired with classical French cooking—...
18-19 Parnell Square N, Rotunda, Dublin 1, Ireland
Chef Ross Lewis continues to wow by merging carefully sourced Irish ingredients with more exotic flavors at this refined dining room in the basement of the Dublin Writers Museum. The Michelin-starred menu might include a feta cheese mousse with...
1 Dame Ct, Dublin 2, Ireland
Dublin is unsurprisingly awash with watering holes where you can nurse a pint or two. Many of the city's landmark pubs are highly decorative Victorian affairs with acres of brass, etched glass, wood paneling and cozy snugs, or private nooks....
Units 2–3 Drury Street Car Park, Drury St, Dublin Southside, Dublin, 2, Ireland
Super Miss Sue is three different restaurants under one roof. On the ground floor is a seafood-centric café with a traditional fish-and-chips shop next door. Stairs lead down to an Italian-inspired grill where the city's beautiful and glamorous...
15 Saint Stephen's Green, Dublin Southside, Dublin 2, Ireland
Hatch and Sons is tucked away opposite St Stephen's Green at number 15, between Kildare and Dawson streets. It's well worth taking the trouble to find, because this tiny little restaurant serves up simple but really tasty local Irish cuisine,...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles