Taste of Dublin City
Collected by Aoife O Riordain , AFAR Contributor
21 Merrion Street Upper, Dublin 2, Co. Dublin, D02 KF79, Ireland
Starched white linen, stellar service and consistently delicious food are what keeps diners returning to this two-Michelin-starred institution in the luxurious Merrion Hotel. The emphasis is on Irish produce paired with classical French cooking—...
18-19 Parnell Square N, Rotunda, Dublin 1, Ireland
Chef Ross Lewis continues to wow by merging carefully sourced Irish ingredients with more exotic flavors at this refined dining room in the basement of the Dublin Writers Museum. The Michelin-starred menu might include a feta cheese mousse with...
1 Dame Ct, Dublin, D02 TW84, Ireland
Dublin is unsurprisingly awash with watering holes where you can nurse a pint or two. Many of the city's landmark pubs are highly decorative Victorian affairs with acres of brass, etched glass, wood paneling and cozy snugs, or private nooks....
Units 2–3 Drury Street Car Park, Drury St, Dublin Southside, Dublin, Ireland
Super Miss Sue is three different restaurants under one roof. On the ground floor is a seafood-centric café with a traditional fish-and-chips shop next door. Stairs lead down to an Italian-inspired grill where the city's beautiful and glamorous...
15 Saint Stephen's Green, Dublin Southside, Dublin 2, Ireland
Hatch and Sons is tucked away opposite St Stephen's Green at number 15, between Kildare and Dawson streets. It's well worth taking the trouble to find, because this tiny little restaurant serves up simple but really tasty local Irish cuisine,...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019