Taste of Douglas
Collected by Kristan Schiller
14 N Quay, Douglas, Isle of Man IM1 4LE, Isle of Man
Located in a renovated 19th-century merchant’s timber house on North Quay, the family-run 14 North takes care to source seasonal local produce for its simple traditional fare. While the restaurant has a full menu, with salads and heartier entrées,...
26 Athol St, Douglas IM1 1EF, Isle of Man
Housed in a renovated, Grade II listed former courthouse in the heart of the city’s financial district, the Courthouse has become one of the most elegant restaurants in Douglas. The menu offers modern British cuisine and cocktails created by some...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter