Taste of Denali
Collected by Dawn Reiss , AFAR Contributor
238.5 Parks Hwy, Denali National Park and Preserve, AK 99755, USA
Located across from the Denali Princess Wilderness Lodge, this restaurant at mile 238.5 on the Parks Highway serves gluten-free granola, plus coffee and a delicious selection of baked goods to go along with street tacos, salads and sandwiches. The...
238 Parks Hwy, Denali National Park and Preserve, AK 99755, USA
Many hikers get their sugar fix at this popular spot, which offers a variety of gourmet popcorn, fudge, nuts and saltwater taffy. Popcorn flavors include sea salt and caramel, double cheddar and mixes like the McKinley Munch, which comes with...
238.9 Parks Hwy, Denali National Park and Preserve, AK 99755, USA
Located across from the McKinley Chalet Resort in the old Northern Lights Theater at milepost 238.9, this pizzeria and alehouse serves wood-fired pizzas and more than 40 beers on tap. There are large booths, antler chandeliers and a wide range of...
- 1 Air Travel French Bee Just Made It Much Cheaper to Fly to Paris From New York
- 2 Travel News Anthony Bourdain’s Possessions Will Be Auctioned to Fund New Study Abroad Scholarship
- 3 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Books 15 Amazing Books That Inspire Us to Travel
- 5 Travel News The Largest Monet Exhibition in 20 Years Is Now Open at 1 U.S. Museum