Taste of Denali
Collected by Dawn Reiss , AFAR Contributor
238.5 Parks Hwy, Denali National Park and Preserve, AK 99755, USA
Located across from the Denali Princess Wilderness Lodge, this restaurant at mile 238.5 on the Parks Highway serves gluten-free granola, plus coffee and a delicious selection of baked goods to go along with street tacos, salads and sandwiches. The...
238 Parks Hwy, Denali National Park and Preserve, AK 99755, USA
Many hikers get their sugar fix at this popular spot, which offers a variety of gourmet popcorn, fudge, nuts and saltwater taffy. Popcorn flavors include sea salt and caramel, double cheddar and mixes like the McKinley Munch, which comes with...
238.9 Parks Hwy, Denali National Park and Preserve, AK 99755, USA
Located across from the McKinley Chalet Resort in the old Northern Lights Theater at milepost 238.9, this pizzeria and alehouse serves wood-fired pizzas and more than 40 beers on tap. There are large booths, antler chandeliers and a wide range of...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019