Taste of Denali
Collected by Dawn Reiss
238.5 Parks Hwy, Denali National Park and Preserve, AK 99755, USA
Located across from the Denali Princess Wilderness Lodge, this restaurant at mile 238.5 on the Parks Highway serves gluten-free granola, plus coffee and a delicious selection of baked goods to go along with street tacos, salads and sandwiches. The...
238 Parks Hwy, Denali National Park and Preserve, AK 99755, USA
Many hikers get their sugar fix at this popular spot, which offers a variety of gourmet popcorn, fudge, nuts and saltwater taffy. Popcorn flavors include sea salt and caramel, double cheddar and mixes like the McKinley Munch, which comes with...
238.9 Parks Hwy, Denali National Park and Preserve, AK 99755, USA
Located across from the McKinley Chalet Resort in the old Northern Lights Theater at milepost 238.9, this pizzeria and alehouse serves wood-fired pizzas and more than 40 beers on tap. There are large booths, antler chandeliers and a wide range of...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys