Taste of Denali
Collected by Dawn Reiss , AFAR Contributor
238.5 Parks Hwy, Denali National Park and Preserve, AK 99755, USA
Located across from the Denali Princess Wilderness Lodge, this restaurant at mile 238.5 on the Parks Highway serves gluten-free granola, plus coffee and a delicious selection of baked goods to go along with street tacos, salads and sandwiches. The...
238 Parks Hwy, Denali National Park and Preserve, AK 99755, USA
Many hikers get their sugar fix at this popular spot, which offers a variety of gourmet popcorn, fudge, nuts and saltwater taffy. Popcorn flavors include sea salt and caramel, double cheddar and mixes like the McKinley Munch, which comes with...
238.9 Parks Hwy, Denali National Park and Preserve, AK 99755, USA
Located across from the McKinley Chalet Resort in the old Northern Lights Theater at milepost 238.9, this pizzeria and alehouse serves wood-fired pizzas and more than 40 beers on tap. There are large booths, antler chandeliers and a wide range of...
- 1 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 2 Travel News This Bistro Was Just Voted the Best New Restaurant in the United States
- 3 Travel News Tour Guides Will Soon Be Restricted at Two Popular NYC Sites
- 4 Travel Tips Temples, Tipping, and Train Rides: A Guide to Japan for First-Timers
- 5 Where to Go in Spring 10 Best Places to Travel in May