Taste of Cork
Collected by Aoife O Riordain
16 Lancaster Quay, Mardyke, Cork, T12 FKE1, Ireland
Since he opened Café Paradiso in 1993, County Cork-born chef Denis Cotter has been on a mission to attract omnivorous diners by doing away with what he calls the “penitential” reputation of meat-free cooking. In an intimate, gray-walled dining...
The English Market, Princes St, Centre, Cork, T12 NC8Y, Ireland
Farmgate Café is a lively spot upstairs at the buzzing English Market, Ireland’s oldest food market, in Cork City Centre, with balcony seating that has great views of the bustling crowds and vendors below. Try...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun