Taste of Cherbourg
Collected by Travis Marshall, AFAR Local Expert
25 Rue Tour Carrée, 50100 Cherbourg-en-Cotentin, France
Le Faitout is French for "the pot." It’s an unassuming name for a restaurant that serves expertly prepared and elegantly presented Normandy-style dishes just a few minutes from the waterfront. Order salmon carpaccio, foie gras or ask about...
12 Rue au Fourdray, 50100 Cherbourg-en-Cotentin, France
Cherbourg’s most lauded pastry chef, Jean-François Foucher, offers his culinary creations at this small pastry boutique just a 15-minute walk from the cruise port. Sample rich cakes, classic French macarons and homemade ice cream made from...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter