Taste of Charlottetown
Collected by Stacey Zable
2 Prince St, Charlottetown, PE C1A 0C4, Canada
Lobster on the Wharf is the largest seafood restaurant and market in Charlottetown. Diners can eat indoors or take in water views from the outdoor deck while enjoying local produce and fresh seafood. Check out the live lobsters in the market...
397 Capital Dr, Charlottetown, PE C1E, Canada
The free self-guided tour at Cows Creamery offers an inside look at how one of Canada’s favorite ice creams, as well as the creamery’s cheddar cheeses, are made. End the tour with a scoop or two of the rich ice cream in one of 32 different...
Located on the River Clyde in the charming village of New Glasgow, 20 minutes from Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island Preserve Company is housed in a former creamery built in 1913. Many visitors come here to stock up on jams, jellies and...
45 Queen St, Charlottetown, PE C1A 4A4, Canada
This casual downtown Charlottetown café pairs a large selection of locally roasted coffee (many residents swear it’s the best in the province) with hearty vegetarian dishes using the bounty of local produce. The menu features reasonably priced and...
136 Richmond St, Charlottetown, PE C1A 1H7, Canada
Located on Victoria Row, Fishbones Oyster Bar & Grill draws in diners with live entertainment as well as an extensive menu of burgers, salads, steak and decadent desserts. The restaurant’s strength is casual pub fare, with a typically Prince...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles