Taste of Charlottetown
Collected by Stacey Zable , AFAR Contributor
2 Prince St, Charlottetown, PE C1A 0C4, Canada
Lobster on the Wharf is the largest seafood restaurant and market in Charlottetown. Diners can eat indoors or take in water views from the outdoor deck while enjoying local produce and fresh seafood. Check out the live lobsters in the market...
397 Capital Dr, Charlottetown, PE C1E, Canada
The free self-guided tour at Cows Creamery offers an inside look at how one of Canada’s favorite ice creams, as well as the creamery’s cheddar cheeses, are made. End the tour with a scoop or two of the rich ice cream in one of 32 different...
Located on the River Clyde in the charming village of New Glasgow, 20 minutes from Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island Preserve Company is housed in a former creamery built in 1913. Many visitors come here to stock up on jams, jellies and...
45 Queen St, Charlottetown, PE C1A 4A4, Canada
This casual downtown Charlottetown café pairs a large selection of locally roasted coffee (many residents swear it’s the best in the province) with hearty vegetarian dishes using the bounty of local produce. The menu features reasonably priced and...
136 Richmond St, Charlottetown, PE C1A 1H9, Canada
Located on Victoria Row, Fishbones Oyster Bar & Grill draws in diners with live entertainment as well as an extensive menu of burgers, salads, steak and decadent desserts. The restaurant’s strength is casual pub fare, with a typically Prince...
- 1 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 2 Restaurants + Cafés This Bistro Was Just Voted the Best New Restaurant in the United States
- 3 Travel News Tour Guides Will Soon Be Restricted at Two Popular NYC Sites
- 4 Travel Tips Temples, Tipping, and Train Rides: A Guide to Japan for First-Timers
- 5 Where to Go in Spring 10 Best Places to Travel in May