Taste of Boston
Collected by Stacey Zable, AFAR Contributor
41 Union St, Boston, MA 02108, USA
Dine at a National Historic Landmark that’s the oldest restaurant in continuous service in the United States. Established in 1826, the Union Oyster House specializes in, you guessed it, oysters and seafood. The Ye Olde Seafood Platter offers a...
340 N Market St, Boston, MA 02109, USA
Serving comfort food and classic New England dishes for more than 100 years, Durgin-Park is the place to go for steak—prime rib is a favorite—as well as seafood. Leave room for the freshly baked desserts like bread pudding and Boston cream pie....
355 Hanover St, Boston, MA 02113, USA
Located in Boston’s Little Italy, Giacomo’s offers guests reasonably priced Italian favorites. Be forewarned—you should arrive early, as Giacomo’s doesn’t take reservations and seating is on a first-come, first-served basis. It’s cash only as...
47 Massachusetts Ave, Boston, MA 02115, USA
A creative culinary experience awaits diners at Asta, where chef Alex Crabb prepares dishes that incorporate familiar flavors and ingredients in unusual and surprising presentations. Choose from tasting menus offering three, five or eight courses,...
40 Brattle St, Cambridge, MA 02138, USA
Since opening in 2014, Alden & Harlow has earned many positive reviews and a loyal clientele. The restaurant brings the vision of chef Michael Scelfo to life. His take on American classics includes the popular Secret Burger (which has limited...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 4 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 5 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now