Taste of Boston
Collected by Stacey Zable
41 Union St, Boston, MA 02108, USA
Dine at a National Historic Landmark that’s the oldest restaurant in continuous service in the United States. Established in 1826, the Union Oyster House specializes in, you guessed it, oysters and seafood. The Ye Olde Seafood Platter offers a...
340 N Market St, Boston, MA 02109, USA
Serving comfort food and classic New England dishes for more than 100 years, Durgin-Park is the place to go for steak—prime rib is a favorite—as well as seafood. Leave room for the freshly baked desserts like bread pudding and Boston cream pie....
355 Hanover St, Boston, MA 02113, USA
Located in Boston’s Little Italy, Giacomo’s offers guests reasonably priced Italian favorites. Be forewarned—you should arrive early, as Giacomo’s doesn’t take reservations and seating is on a first-come, first-served basis. It’s cash only as...
47 Massachusetts Ave, Boston, MA 02115, USA
A creative culinary experience awaits diners at Asta, where chef Alex Crabb prepares dishes that incorporate familiar flavors and ingredients in unusual and surprising presentations. Choose from tasting menus offering three, five or eight courses,...
40 Brattle St, Cambridge, MA 02138, USA
Since opening in 2014, Alden & Harlow has earned many positive reviews and a loyal clientele. The restaurant brings the vision of chef Michael Scelfo to life. His take on American classics includes the popular Secret Burger (which has limited...
- 1 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 History + Culture Europe’s Lesser-Visited UNESCO Sites Are Easier Than Ever to Explore
- 5 Travel News Several High-Speed Train Routes Are Coming to the United States