Taste of Bordeaux
Collected by Lisa Cheng , AFAR Contributor
Dine alfresco under the shade of umbrellas at this grand cru-classified vineyard in Saint-Émilion, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and an appellation of complex, structured red bordeaux. The menu is a true expression of terroir. Just about everything...
- 1 Air Travel French Bee Just Made It Much Cheaper to Fly to Paris From New York
- 2 Travel News Anthony Bourdain’s Possessions Will Be Auctioned to Fund New Study Abroad Scholarship
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Books 15 Amazing Books That Inspire Us to Travel
- 5 Travel News The Largest Monet Exhibition in 20 Years Is Coming to 1 U.S. Museum This Fall