Taste of Belfast
Collected by Aoife O Riordain
1 Oxford St, Belfast BT1 3LA, UK
OX Belfast recently added a Michelin star to its ever-lengthening string of accolades. This is one of the city's new wave of restaurants that showcase the best ingredients Ireland has to offer, like smoked eel from nearby Lough Neagh with a modern...
34-36 Bank St, Belfast BT1 1HL, UK
This small—but always packed—dining room is where to go for a delicious introduction to the fresh seafood that’s so abundant along the coast. Specials are chalked on a blackboard, while the likes of Mourne mussels, fish cakes,...
21 James St S, Belfast BT2 7GA, UK
Another acclaimed spot on Belfast's culinary map is this relaxed restaurant where Irish ingredients like local cheese, cured sea trout and wild venison are featured on both the à la carte and four- and five-course tasting menus. There's also an...
46 Great Victoria St, Belfast BT2 7BA, UK
Victorian watering holes don't get any more atmospheric than this tiny gem. Virtually every available surface is decorated with elaborate mosaics and etched glass, while the coziness factor is amped up by gas lamps, an elaborately carved ceiling...
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Air Travel TSA PreCheck Members, Get Ready to Start Using Facial Recognition
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December