Taste of Batumi
Collected by Ann Shields, AFAR Staff
Melikishvili St, Batumi, Georgia
If authentic Georgian cuisine is on your agenda, seek out Kiziki. The restaurant, rustic with stone and wood accents, is a hotspot for locals when a celebration is in order. The menu features excellent khinkali (giant savory meat dumplings) and...
27 Ninoshvili St, Batumi 6000, Georgia
A main dish of fantastic cuisine with a side of prime people-watching, Fanfan, with a menu of fresh seafood and classic European preparations, is ideal for celebrating a visit to the Black Sea. Inside, checkered floors, linen tablecloths, live...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked