Taste of Bar Harbor
Collected by Stacey Zable , AFAR Contributor
2928 Park Loop Rd, Seal Harbor, ME 04675, USA
The only restaurant in Acadia National Park, Jordan Pond House is famous for its popovers and jam, which it has been serving with tea since the 1890s. The restaurant's scenic location overlooks Jordan Pond and the Bubble Mountains. Reservations...
318 Main St, Bar Harbor, ME 04609, USA
American fine dining with a Latin flair is the theme at this restaurant on downtown Bar Harbor’s Main Street. A changing menu of seafood, vegetarian and meat choices are paired with an extensive wine list. Parrilla, the restaurant’s seasonal...
182 Clark Point Rd, Southwest Harbor, ME 04679, USA
Since 1932, Beal's Lobster Pier has offered a place to enjoy Maine's signature dish from its location on a working pier in Southwest Harbor. Beal’s urges guests to "eat, drink and be messy," and a meal here requires plenty of napkins as you feast...
7 Firefly Ln, Bar Harbor, ME 04609, USA
Decadently rich homemade ice cream is served at Mount Desert Island Ice Cream's two locations in Bar Harbor—one on Main Street and the other facing the Village Green, on Firefly Lane. Get multiple scoops so you can sample more of their unusual,...
19 Main St, Bar Harbor, ME 04609, USA
Geddy’s, on Bar Harbor's Main Street, a short walk up from the town pier, has an extensive menu that includes fresh lobster, local produce, farm-raised beef, wood-fired pizza and burgers, as well as margaritas, local beers on tap and appetizers....
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019