Taste of Arrecife
Collected by John Oseid, AFAR Local Expert
Centro Comercial Marina Lanzarote, Av. Olof Palme, s/n, 35500 Arrecife, Las Palmas, Spain
A modern, minimal fine-dining seafood restaurant with a glass front facing the boat-filled marina, Lilium is overseen by dynamic chef and owner Orlando Ortega who worked in the kitchen of the famous Catalonian restaurant elBulli. Whether at a...
Ctra. Tías - Yaiza, 60, 35571 Macher, Las Palmas, Spain
Blending a 200-year-old cottage with a modern building of glass and stone, La Tegala has impressive views of the sea from atop a bluff just outside of Arrecife. Its seasonal menu features local ingredients and offers dishes such as fish casserole...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna