Taste of Arrecife
Collected by John Oseid, AFAR Local Expert
Centro Comercial Marina Lanzarote, Av. Olof Palme, s/n, 35500 Arrecife, Las Palmas, Spain
A modern, minimal fine-dining seafood restaurant with a glass front facing the boat-filled marina, Lilium is overseen by dynamic chef and owner Orlando Ortega who worked in the kitchen of the famous Catalonian restaurant elBulli. Whether at a...
Carretera Tias, 60, 35571 Tías, Las Palmas, Spain
Blending a 200-year-old cottage with a modern building of glass and stone, La Tegala has impressive views of the sea from atop a bluff just outside of Arrecife. Its seasonal menu features local ingredients and offers dishes such as fish casserole...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos