Taste of A Coruña
Collected by Ann Shields, AFAR Staff
Carretera Los Fuertes, s/n Monte de, 15011 A Coruña, Spain
Settle in for an unhurried, extraordinary culinary journey at this Michelin-starred modern restaurant. Chef Luis Veira wields the strength of the region's seafood in inventive dishes, served in a spare but comfortable setting. The tasting menu,...
Rúa Ángel Rebollo, 18, 15002 A Coruña, Spain
The freshest ingredients, handled deftly by a gifted chef and served by a remarkably warm and knowledgeable staff, take Galician and Spanish specialties to new heights. There’s speculation that El de Alberto, already awarded the Bib Gourmand, will...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 History + Culture Europe’s Lesser-Visited UNESCO Sites Are Easier Than Ever to Explore
- 5 Travel News Several High-Speed Train Routes Are Coming to the United States