Taste of A Coruña
Collected by Ann Shields , AFAR Staff
Carretera Los Fuertes, s/n Monte de, 15011 A Coruña, Spain
Settle in for an unhurried, extraordinary culinary journey at this Michelin-starred modern restaurant. Chef Luis Veira wields the strength of the region's seafood in inventive dishes, served in a spare but comfortable setting. The tasting menu,...
Rúa Ángel Rebollo, 18, 15002 A Coruña, Spain
The freshest ingredients, handled deftly by a gifted chef and served by a remarkably warm and knowledgeable staff, take Galician and Spanish specialties to new heights. There’s speculation that El de Alberto, already awarded the Bib Gourmand, will...
- 1 Longreads The God of Silence Speaks Up
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines to Cut Service to These U.S. Cities—Will There Be More?
- 3 Trending News Where Can Americans Travel Right Now?
- 4 Trending News Can Americans Visit Mexico Right Now?
- 5 Air Travel This Airport Just Became the World’s First to Get a Five-Star COVID-19 Rating