Taste of A Coruña
Collected by Ann Shields , AFAR Staff
Carretera Los Fuertes, s/n Monte de, 15011 A Coruña, Spain
Settle in for an unhurried, extraordinary culinary journey at this Michelin-starred modern restaurant. Chef Luis Veira wields the strength of the region's seafood in inventive dishes, served in a spare but comfortable setting. The tasting menu,...
Rúa Ángel Rebollo, 18, 15002 A Coruña, Spain
The freshest ingredients, handled deftly by a gifted chef and served by a remarkably warm and knowledgeable staff, take Galician and Spanish specialties to new heights. There’s speculation that El de Alberto, already awarded the Bib Gourmand, will...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Happiest Country Is All About Reading, Coffee, and Saunas
- 2 Natural Wonders “Unbearable” Crowds Force California Town to Restrict Access to Poppy Bloom
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Ongoing Paris Riots
- 4 Natural Wonders California Wildflowers: Where and When to Find Them During the Super Bloom
- 5 Travel News Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Is Opening Soon—Here’s Everything You Need to Know