Taste of A Coruña
Collected by Ann Shields, AFAR Staff
Carretera Los Fuertes, s/n Monte de, 15011 A Coruña, Spain
Settle in for an unhurried, extraordinary culinary journey at this Michelin-starred modern restaurant. Chef Luis Veira wields the strength of the region's seafood in inventive dishes, served in a spare but comfortable setting. The tasting menu,...
Rúa Ángel Rebollo, 18, 15002 A Coruña, Spain
The freshest ingredients, handled deftly by a gifted chef and served by a remarkably warm and knowledgeable staff, take Galician and Spanish specialties to new heights. There’s speculation that El de Alberto, already awarded the Bib Gourmand, will...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun