Taste of A Coruña
Collected by Ann Shields , AFAR Staff
Carretera Los Fuertes, s/n Monte de, 15011 A Coruña, Spain
Settle in for an unhurried, extraordinary culinary journey at this Michelin-starred modern restaurant. Chef Luis Veira wields the strength of the region's seafood in inventive dishes, served in a spare but comfortable setting. The tasting menu,...
Rúa Ángel Rebollo, 18, 15002 A Coruña, Spain
The freshest ingredients, handled deftly by a gifted chef and served by a remarkably warm and knowledgeable staff, take Galician and Spanish specialties to new heights. There’s speculation that El de Alberto, already awarded the Bib Gourmand, will...
- 1 Air Travel French Bee Just Made It Much Cheaper to Fly to Paris From New York
- 2 Travel News Anthony Bourdain’s Possessions Will Be Auctioned to Fund New Study Abroad Scholarship
- 3 Natural Wonders Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Books 15 Amazing Books That Inspire Us to Travel
- 5 Art The Largest Monet Exhibition in 20 Years Is Now Open at 1 U.S. Museum